View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 05:02 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Will Madden 10 force gamers to have creative offensive schemes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
It doesn't work. Because since there will be a million little kids playing, they will give you a bad review if you beat them clean and fair. I know this from playing APF. I got all kinds of bad rates if I won, even though I don't do any exploits and the guy I beat ran flea flickers, kicked the ball off so my player would animate out of bounds..etc.

What needs to happen is new jobs need to be created. There needs to be online monitors who review how people play games and what they say into the mic. This would finally get rid of the little kids screaming F and N and would also show who is glitching and who is not.
Sad but true. Winning can often make you unpopular, especially if you're any good. Its been awhile since I've devoted enough attention to be "really" good at any game, but I was fairly competent at 2K5(I probably lost 1 for every 20 games I won) and I got blamed for everything from random lag, allowing the computer to run the ball for me, not running different defenses despite the fact that my "same" defense is designed to stop their 2 play offense. I even get negative feedback now playing SF4 for being "disruptive" and I don't even own a mic.

Anyway, its a great idea in theory, but it will never work. People in general are just flat out *******s, and the anonymity of the internet does nothing but enhance that.
Advertisements - Register to remove