View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 09:32 AM   #38
FadeEmAll
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Bashing EA / Response from Madden Dev. Crew

Rgiles mayne good response. I only disagree with one part of your statement, the part pertaining to me that is, and that's the fact that I insinuated those who didn't play online franchise were not SIM gamers. If I sounded that way it's not what I meant all, the point I was trying to make in those various threads is that if you are a SIM gamer, then you should be just as enthusiastic about online franchise as me, because playing other SIM gamers in an online franchise would be so much better than playing the computer. It was seeming to me at that point that so many people who called themselves SIM gamers were the ones attemtping to bash me. That was my response to those people.

Also I wasn't referencing everyone who gets excited about the "confirmed" Madden changes as an "internet thug", but you know the people I"m talking about. If I say "Man you fools getting excited over a screenshot?" and some guys responds with "Man take yo a$$ out of here!! You suck man forget you. Loser" that's an "internet thug" someone behind a computer talking wreckless because he feels safe at his home, office, or cubicle.

Last edited by FadeEmAll; 03-25-2009 at 09:36 AM.