Old 03-25-2009, 01:25 PM   #9
raphael
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Latest Blog Hidden features & Thank You To EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
Hi Raphael-

My comments are not based only on the recent screens that were released within the last few weeks (including NCAA). My comments are founded in the evidence provided by the unmistakeable change of philosophy within EA Sports, and the clearly evident impact that developer & community interaction has had on not only Madden NFL 10, but also Madden NFL '09.

Even last during last year, we saw many changes be made to the game as we pointed things out at the end of the cycle. Also, Ian cumming shared his vision for what he wanted to see the game become with us at that time.

Things like players having the ability to learn & add abilities to their game as they got my experience, things like animated accessories, and fully articulated pile ups.

So, to answer your question...my comments or praise is level on the grounds that they have exhibited these characteristics for over two cycles now...the proof is in the pudding. These guys are cllearly a cut above anything we've seen at EA, and its reflected in the work they are putting out.
got ya.