View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 08:42 PM   #10
CapnKill
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: I know this sounds crazy but I would gladly do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I am 100........ no....... 200% more than willing to, free of charge go through every player on every roster in madden 10 (even the rookies based on what they wore in college) and put the EXACT equipment on every player just because its something I love to do.

Hell every year when I get the game the whole first day I maybe get in 2 or 3 games because the other god knows how many hours are me going through every dallas cowboys and fixing their equipment (style of helmet gloves armband thigh pads and facemasks) and then from there going and fixing all the rookies and then all the rest of the players team by team.

With the help of gettyimages and google by my side I would gladly love to provide a service for madden fans everywhere for free (pre release of course so that it ships correctly) of giving them a madden game with every player accuractely represented.

I think they would have to pay you... I don't think they can legally take your work and put it in a game, earn money from it without compensating you in some way, even if you don't desire compensation, I think legally they still have to pay you or something... but maybe I'm wrong.