View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #26
shotgun styles
Banned

shotgun styles's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Ian's team showing great progress: THE PITCH (PLEA) FOR A PLAY EDITOR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolemon
I will continue to claim that Michael Vick, Warrick Dunn and Jerious Norwood could have run the triple option successfully in ATL.

Wildcat very much needs to be in Madden 10 in one form or other. I'm hoping that all the teams that ran it will have their own versions in the game, so the Dolphins will have it with Ronnie Brown, the Eagles will use Jackson, the Browns will use Cribbs, etc.

Two teams that should have run the wildcat in real life but didn't are the Chargers with LT (we might see it this season if he;s healthy) and the Redskins with Randel El.
Well if there was a group that could have done it, it would have been them. Ends in the NFL are REALLY fast, but not superhuman. You may be right.

Zorn is married to his system. Thing is, that team is built for play action: smallish but fast WRs, great HB, and a strong armed QB with a slower wind-up type release. But Zorn wants to run the West Coast which works better with big, run after the catch type WRs and a QB with a snappy release.

Square peg in round hole. It's too bad too, because I think Washington has a Superbowl nucleus, and are a few linemen away from greatness.