View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 11:57 PM   #32
KyGamerLT
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Ian is getting owned by the computer in Madden NFL 10! /eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
The reality is that because of the gameplay and A.I. flaws that have existed throughout the entire history of Madden, every person that is "good" at the game is so because of their ability and willingness to exploit said flaws to various degrees.

I don't blame people for doing what the game has permitted them to do, because most people aren't going to artificially keep themselves from winning if they know they can go to their "Money Plays"

I bet on all previous Maddens Ian probably could have beat the computer every single time if he really wanted to, and could have won more against human opponents, but like all dedicated Sim players he made a conscious decision not to exploit. He's probably doing that with Madden 10 right now.

I'm guessing that Sim players will probably be able to find their niche and enjoy Madden 10. The test is going to be if players with "skillz" will be able to break the game vs the CPU and other Users, as always, by discovering exploits and flaws in the gameplay mechanics.
We will but I wouldn't use anything on the sim guys.