View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #36
Anti Honor
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Ian is getting owned by the computer in Madden NFL 10! /eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
If he's getting beat by the CPU because he's using poor strategy or facing a far superior team, then that's one thing.

If he's getting beat by the CPU because they know all of his plays before the snap, get the usual "timely" turnovers, and/or tuning is far from finalized.... then it means nothing.

It has to be taken in context. I want to get beat in a game of Madden because I faced a better CPU opponent and was out-strategized, not because the random gameplay difficulty dice roll landed on "we're going to cheat you into submission".
Exactly.

Depends on how Ian is losing, and who he's losing to. If Madden 10 can give us the type of CPU AI where good teams play like good teams, he'd get designer of the year in my book. Unfortunately, previous Maddens, teams/players basically played the same. I saw no difference between a New England and a Detroit, CPU wise... or human wise. I could win with even the worst team.

How nice would it be to actually fear certain teams on your schedule? I won't hold my breath.