View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 03:22 PM   #98
Rocky
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I agree but in all fairness the Madden series has gotten better over the last 4 years on next gen but is still behind last gen football games. I think the Madden series is on the right track.

I try not to post here because I am really critical of Madden next gen and even last gen Madden. NFL 2k5 is the best NFL game and APF2k8 is the best playing football game IMO but I have to give props to this current team and hope for the best.

Peace
Do I hope for it to be the best? Absolutely. It does anybody no good hoping for a bad NFL game to play this year.

But I'm weary of being disappointed year after year...even after I've poured my pessimism into the game and these boards the last two years in particular. I'm a sucker.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, everybody who doesn't say AWESOME!!!1 in every post isn't a straight up *****.

(PS. Grunt, APF started to grow long-toothed to me. It's the tremendous ACQB league that has rekindled my interest. All the drama that has went down in the league, I could do without and however and if it keeps going the way it is, I would rather not return. So I'm especially hoping for Madden to be good this year while being extremely pessimistic).
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa