View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 03:26 PM   #100
TheWatcher
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
Rocky, I'll say his name-DAVID ORTIZ-and I got a few other names for him, but I'll let it go. I can say I was skeptical as well, but not any more. Even if Ian and crew can't get everything in 010 this year, I can see that Madden is now in great hands now. I haven't been this excited about a game since 2K5 and it's Football Fridays. So now we have Madden 10 and Madden Mondays. You know things have changed when someone pointed out about Big Ben's size in the original screen shot, and the guys went out and made him bigger. When in the hell has that EVER happened with EA? It's to the point that I can say I trust Ian and crew are doing everything they can to finally put the beast that is 2K5 out to pasture. Keep up the good work guys. Peace.
Football Fridays... Awww Man... I forgot all about those. Yeah, those were sweet.

Anyway, I'm hopeful--and willing--to finally putting that game to rest for good. I play that game and have fun, all the while with a very controlled anger just wishing I didn't have to anymore, lol.