View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
Fetter21
F**tb*ll F*n*t*c

Fetter21's Arena

OVR: 30
I think Caley won this one.

I agree that at least with the 3 on 3 NHL & March Madness edition of NCAA Basketball it's not the best thing in the world having to pay for it, but better to pay for that then a retro jersey in a game you already own. Although Christian should score points for the good idea on a better way to go on March Madness would be to pick up a used copy of the game if it can be found for that cheap.

And I agree on it being very likely Madden will be at its best this year. I think the game made a lot of growth last year, and from what they've shown so far it's continuing to head in the right direction. It's always tough to know what you're going to get with EA; how much is true, how much is hype, but it does look like things have really taken a turn for the better.

Caley is also spot on in the fact that what allows March Madness to flourish is when they have the tournament. It has absolutely nothing else to compete with. I watched a lot of games, and enjoyed it, but given the choice I'd choose regular season NFL or college games over March Madness if they were going to be played this weekend. Obviously this has a lot to do with my preference of sports. March Madness is fun, but not near the top sporting event of the year for me.