View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #133
jerseyjay14
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA
4 months ago this was quite an epic thread about refs and chain gang, which got QUITE heated:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum..****e-false.html

My favorite quote is below - from my boy Tyrant8RDFL from Queens (which I've actually had bookmarked all this time):

And now here we are, 4 months later worth of interaction, suggestions, changes, and information, and here is Tyrant's most recent post:

Woohoo! Turnarounds like this make us happy...this has been a KEY goal for us all along - to truly prove to our loyal fans that our new design team isn't messing around.

There's still a long way to go - and believe me I'm not saying we've won the battle because we aren't even close to done (and no one has even played the game yet), but it does feel good that at the very least people can see our vision and improvements, and get on board that we're all in this together to make the best game possible. It's been an exciting ride so far, that's for sure.

Ok, enough retrospective...back to work.

sweet...

now get to work on those camera angles(madden long!) and online franchise or we'll be righ tback to bashing you guys