View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #57
Ian_Cummings
MVP

OVR: 52
Re: Latest Blog Hidden features & Thank You To EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
One thing about that video and yo all know I don't give a lot of slack, is the fact that Ian even looks like he know he's lying. He's got that "Man I should be running this show" look to him
Damn it was that obvious? :P

Phil has taken up for me before on this, but there's nothing else we can say other than we have to do our job to sell the game when it comes to doing PR and interviews. I can be honest and say that it is really hard to do this when the overall vision of the game doesn't match your own, but you do what you can to get by. I don't think anyone here could rightfully me expect to do an interview with IGN where my key talking point is how I don't like X or Y.

I think you guys should be able to tell by now, 1,200+ posts later, that I'm not here for sales...I'm here for feedback and to make the game kick ***. Even still, I may do some interview in the future where I'm talking about stuff that a.) you don't care about or b.) you don't believe in. Such is the nature of this job.

There may actually be a worse video than that one I think...it was an interview I had to do for 06.