View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
stux
Banned

OVR: 12
Franchise Mode worries with implementation of Head Coach

I started playing Head Coach a lot more in the last few weeks. I am in my forth or fifth season and I have been seeing a problem. I have been having a lot of fun and like a lot of what they did minus a few annoying bugs that can kill the fun fast.

The game freezes.

So, I went into the Head Coach forums and BAME the 6th post was someone with the same EXACT problem:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ng-issues.html

Head Coach has been out for quit some time and apparently this bug hasn't been found and/or patched.

The team from Head Coach is coming to Madden this year and while I am really looking forward to it I am worried about BUGS that make it into the game. This bug hasn't even been patched out this far after release.

Ian and company, you guys really sound like you are making a great game this year BUT I am really worried about bugs like this.

I know someone might say well they are too busy making Madden 10 a great game to worry about bugs from a previous year. BUT if you can't sell a game that works why should anyone trust that the next year will be any different. No matter how great a game it is bugs will ruin it.

I really DO NOT want to get all exited (which I am) to buy the game and find that there a bugs in it AND after they are discovered are NEVER fixed because you are too busy working on the next game.

If the previous year's game has bugs they MUST get fixed PERIOD.

AND this shouldn't happen again year in and year out that the game gets shipped bugged with the idea oh well we can always patch it because well sometimes obviously if never gets done.....

You guys have all my faith but this experience with Head Coach really just brought back the bad feelings from all the game freezes from Madden 09 and just makes me concerned. You did address the Madden 09 but it is tough to swallow that Head Coach's haven't been by now.
Advertisements - Register to remove