View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 04:30 AM   #10
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: To all the People Here at OS, we must remember Gameplay over Cosmetics Please yal

Apex, I ask that you aslo be fair when talkign about game play.

While some of your videos are right on in regards to animations, clipping, and glitches, to be fair you are also dead wrong on other things.

I love how over and over you make videos about how sped or rattings mean nothing or that the MLB picking off a bullet pass is unrelisitc, or that defenders to try to stop passes and when they do it is either 100% tip or collision detecion makes it go through thier hands. I urge you to look at my video on youtube found here and tell me what you think.

Game play is BIG deal and can make or break a game, but Presentation does as well. 2k5 has a lot of AI flaws in game play but the presentation is so stunnign that players forgive the gameplay shortcommings. the problem with madden is the lack of presentation causes users to break down the flaws in game play leaving them with nothing to be happy with.

The two go hand in hand. If Madden has great presentation many palyers will forgive the gameplay, if it has fantstic gameplay this year [finally?] we could forgive poor presentation [becasue ian and his crew have shown us REAL progress]. If we have both, we may have the greates NFL eve. if we have nither, well, we'll have one of the worst. [You have to WORK to be as bad as QB Club 02]