View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:14 AM   #159
S1ARk5
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Hey Fade,

yet people will call you and I names and call us out for trying to be a bit more realistic on these boards, soley based on past performances. Not to say that Madden 10 will be awful, however I just think the futuility of the Madden series over the years has really brainwashed most people in way that they see a screenshot that has details that have been in previous sports games dating back 6+ years ago and now we praise these guys to no end.

yes it is fantastic they are finally seeing the light, but its like Chris Rock said "Well I raise my kids...Iv never been to jail......what do you want a cookie?"...."you aint supposed to go to jail, you are supposed to raise your kids, that is the norm"....

and the norm for next gen football was to have these details in a few years ago not now and act like "omg we have come a long way in 4 months look at us now"....

not bashing Ian or EA but again people will buy madden regardless because as another poster put it, OS and other Madden forums are a very small percentage of the total demographics of Madden. The game will sell like hotcakes you wrap turd up in a xbox360/ps3 box and put the latest new nfl star in it. and that my friends is the main problem and the reason that we never see anything close to greatness from EA any more simply because the movitvation is not there.

I do hope I am wrong as I am football starved, and I really do not want to keep updating my rosters on 2k5 and want that HD look to my football videogames.

I really do hope I am proven wrong along with everyone else that are still holding back.