View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #163
FadeEmAll
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

You damn right man. It's funny how the EA and Ian supporters come and complain about the "haters" telling them how happy they can be, but 9 times out of 10 when I see someone getting attacked on these boards it's because they didn't agree with what the supporters were saying and not the other way around. You make a simple statement like "Man that screenshot doesn't mean that gameplay has improved. We get a great screenshot early every year." Without fail two posts later one of these "internet thugs" comes with that age old post "man get a life loser, you can't tell us how happy to be be. You fricking ***" That $#!t is comical to me. One thread actually got closed because people were complaining that the thread "Screenshot doesn't = gameplay" didn't reflect "the feelings of the OS community" yet we are bombarded with numerous threads saying "Ian you guys are the greatest" and no one complains. You see there's always a double standard in life man. Hopefully after it's all said and done this time we get a great Madden game that can be played on all levels franchise, on-line, sim, arcade, tournament etc. I never said it "couldn't" happen I just won't declare it will until it does.