View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #169
totalownership
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

There's certain things that I'm seeing on the blog, like pursuit angles, that look good but it's Madden. I can't have but so much faith in this game to be a sim. Up until now I've had none (Thus the reason why I've purchased 3 Madden titles in the past 10 years) and really I don't have a whole lot now either but at least there seems to be something going on there.

But they also need to do alot more work. Will defenders still pull up on obvious sack situations? Will the running game actually look like the NFL this year or still like pinball machines? Will the "comeback kid" code still kick in EVERY game around the 2 minute mark of the halves?

And here's the most important part. Will you guys put the Intelligence back in A.I.? Nobody should be able to run the same play over and over and over without the A.I. adapting especially when you're calling the D for it AND telling everybody "IT'S HIM , IT'S HIM".
I'm not looking for the defense to cover someone's playcalling shortcomings , I'm looking for the defense to act a bit more realistic.

PS: Get off the Cowboy's . They wasn't jack last year and ain't going to be jack this year. Yet you got them an absolute beast in this game. Did anyone watch any games last year? WOW.