View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #174
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
I do agree with you really. People can get excited as much as they want however, I really feel that when most people go over board to praise Ian and his crew just because of a screen shot and little additions they see from that screenshots, it can come back to bite us in the end.

You ask how?

Well if we are going goo goo gaa gaa over absolutely nothing then what is the incentive of EA really improving the game, when all they have to do is just toss out a few screenshots that look good and us praisining them to no end, and there we go they have us, no matter how the game plays, the screenshots back in March looked great and thus everyone will continue to buy the damn game, as if we do not have that problem now.

The point being I really wish fans would be a little more reserved to give credit just yet to Ian because lets face it, this is the same stuff we have been hearing the past few years expect its coming from a different podium.
Please share with us your great knowledge of degrees of excitement on a message board? At what degree is excitement too much for you?? It's different with all individuals.

Enough of the it happened in the past as well. It's really getting tired and old. You keep on saying it's the same stuff we heard in the past? What? Procedural Awareness we've heard in the past, QB ratings we've heard in the past, WR/CB interaction?, etc...... and all the other things.