Old 03-27-2009, 11:39 AM   #26
justmanj
Rookie

justmanj's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Let SCEA make a NFL game!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netherscourge
I think they were 989 Studios correct? (Sony's in-house developer)
You are indeed correct sir. SCEA making a football game would be interesting but like many have stated here, they were horrible towards the end of their run as NFL Gameday. NCAA Gamebreaker was also horrible at the end of its run, and really MLB did not start getting good until recently. MLB was always the last baseball game i tried when the years titles were coming out. The order would usually go MVP, All-Star Baseball, and then MLB. Then their NBA series has been HORRID!! I'm gonna make a bold statement here that may not be so bold because a lot of you may agree with it. NBA The Life, The Inside, whatever is WORSE THAN ANY OF THE LAST FEW MADDENS. The only reason why we complain so much about Madden is because it is our only NFL option.

Would i like more names thrown in the hat to promote competition? Sure. Do I believe SCEA could make a quality product? No.

I'm just glad no one is on these boards talking about how sweet it would be if a developer got to make a UFL game. No developer would waste money on a product like that when the UFL is just hoping to be that shoulder we all cry on if/when the NFL goes on a work stoppage after the 2010 season.