View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #1081
blackscorpion11
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: ***Official MLB 2K9 Retail Version Impressions***

# 18 blackscorpion11 @ Mar 26 (23 Hours Ago)
I agree with Cras about MLB2K9... This game is easily the most disappointing game ive ever bought.. To spend $65 on a game that has no collision detection, basic programming flaws in something as simple as a 1st baseman stepping on a bag???? Every baseball game ive played has had some kind of wall glitch, dating all the way back to games like hardball 2,3,4,5,6 and even baseball on the intellivision before some of u were even born.. but the stuff that goes on in this game CHANGE THE OUTCOME by allowing baserunners and runs that are directly glitch related.. I also noticed that these glitches seem to happen to the human controlled team and almost never to the cpu team.????

I had the same PS3 thoughts after playing this.. Also remember this is their 3rd next gen attempt with this game.. the 07 game was ok but the truth is, they are either very poor at game design or they just dont give a damn and are out for the yearly $65 money grab. We need to stop buying games like this that fellow gamers who had already bought it TOLD US IT SUCKED. These exclusive licenses are nothing more than a license to get away with making ****ty games for a captive audience who has no other baseball games to choose from.
Advertisements - Register to remove