View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 01:17 AM   #235
kcxiv
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
actually the reason Madden fell so far behind the 8-ball was because they tried to re-build everything from the ground up instead of porting over what they already had in place(ie: The Show series, NBA 2k series).

I would be very surprised that once the next hardware hits the shelves, if EA doesn't just use what they have and build upon it, instead of "starting from scratch".
So we will get a good game when the next generation of systems hits? Well, with how bad our economy is thats at least 4-7 years from now. Woohooo, i cant wait.

They may have said they started over, but alot of it looks the same as the last gen game to me. Graphics have gotten better, but how can they not? The way the ball flies through the air is HORRIBLE. I mean they go to school to learn how to make games and they couldnt do something better then that? Or how bad animations transition. In all honesty, rebuilt or not, it should be way way way better going into the 4th year now. If this was 06 still, i would be like alright, cool, they get a pass, but like i said its year 4 now.

Please CB, save them excuses. I hope Ian and them get it on the right path, because like some people have said 09 may have been the worst football game in recent memory with them at the helm.

Again, show me.
Advertisements - Register to remove