View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 01:31 AM   #3
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: This poll is a little bit different.

Since you say you haven't played an OD in 09 I will go ahead and explain it a little. It is just like offline Dynasty. You do recruiting, look at the news, see stats, rankings, etc. But instead of playing at your own pace in OD, it goes by weeks. So you all start in the offseason and do your tasks. Then the Commish advances it and its wk1. Everyone plays their game and does their recruiting and readies up. Then the Comm. advances it again. This goes on for every week and through everything else too. Madden could do the same thing.

Say me and 3 other friends want to do 2 AFC and 2 NFC teams. I'll pick the Chiefs, favorite AFC team and then friend 1 picks the Broncos, 2 gets the Redskins, and 3 gets the Eagles. Then the other 28 teams are CPU controlled. We do the preseason week by week and then do the regular season week by week and then the playoffs. Then we get to the off season and do all the tasks one by one and then start over.

It would be just like NCAA and would work very well and would most likely satisfy almost everyone.

― Plato