Old 03-28-2009, 09:22 AM   #12
Yeah...THAT Guy
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Food For Thought: Madden > 2k5??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgxjames
as I tend to over analyze everything spoken and written I remember Ian said that he never wanted to hear anyone compare Madden to 2k5 again...Hmmmm

So as I'm thinking, I realize that half the reason people love 2k5 so much was because of it's presentation, Sure some gameplay stuff, But I hardly ever read much about 2k5 unless it's presentation related (espn blah blah, weekly show blah blah) So too meeeee...Maybe I'm just over analyzing but I think Ian knows exactly why people loved 2k5 so much, All those special presentation effects and his statement that he didn't want to hear that comparison again leads me to believe.....It is there sole purpose and mission to out-do the presentation found in 2k5, Which is probably the ONLY way Madden will stop being compared to 2k5

I just don't see how Ian can honestly make that statement if he didn't already know they are going all out on presentation to not only meet 2k5's standard but exceeding it. It just makes no sense to challenge 2k5 like that without atleast a firm belief in himself that he can back it up...

Here's to the new "Madden Dream Team"
The only problem here is that if they work on the presentation and add the shows and everything, I feel like people would start comparing it to 2k5 even more. Right now, everybody says 2k5 was better as far as presentation goes. If EA works on theirs, everybody will compare the 2 and try to decide which is better.