View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 02:16 PM   #251
Vikes1
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Just 4 months ago...I think we're turning a corner...

I want to be clear....I'm not taking sides on the discussion of what new gen Madden should have been by now.

There is a side of me that is still fuming about how this whole "Next gen" football games have gone to this point. If someone would have told me five years ago this is where we'd be...I would have said..."You've got to be freaking kidding me!" And yes...in many ways I am certainly disappointed in the overall progress...or seemly lack there of. My personal opinion of why, isn't so much a lack of talent or vision, but instead a lack of investment...$.

The other side of me is...I've been fuming long enough. And it doesn't help anything. In fact for me now, it only makes me feel worse. EA/TIB history can't be washed away over night IMO. But there seems to be evidents that EA/Tiburon is reaching out to us in an effort to better things. I'm not trying to in anyway tell someone else how they should/shouldn't feel. But for me...I can either continue to be pissed off, or try to move forward and try to help with what little I can. I've chosen to move forward.
Advertisements - Register to remove