View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #18
swanlee
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: So are Custom\Multiple Camera Angles definate for 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevieTheD
Threats will get you no where. If you've been following along you'll know that the interaction with the community is something the devs wanted to do (in spite of the big wigs and marketing people). There is a place for constructive criticism but making things "painful" is stupid. This is an empty threat. What could you possibly do to make things painful?

Besides, why would you want to? If there is an annoying little **** harassing you about something, would you (as a developer) really give a crap if you appeased him or made him happy? I think they'd care more about the people who supported them with appropriate affirmation and constructive criticism when appropriate. Worst case scenario, an angry mobs pisses off the developers and they simply stop interacting and caring what everyone has to say because of a few bad apples.

One, this feature shouldn't even need to be requested, as it is so basic it's is completely sad it has been neglected so long, secondly last year I raised this issue several times with Ian in a constructive manner and at the time said this was a priority and it almost made it in a patch in 2009, if for some reason this feature slipped off the map YET AGAIN, I don't plan to be quiet about it.

Last edited by swanlee; 03-28-2009 at 07:49 PM.