View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
NFLHITMAN
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: Ian, Do you guys scout each player to make them like there real life counterparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
I believe they said they are tuning each player to look and feel like their real life counterpart.

I will say, in the past, they have done an awful job at this, but with this new staff in place and seeing the first few screenshots, I think we may finally get it this year. Obviously, there will be some flaws, but I am hopeful it wont be such a joke this year as it has been in years past.

As for the speed thing, I am pretty sure they are fixing that. Ian said something about how its not just about the speed rating this year, so hopefully, we see more realistic results this year as far as what you are referring to.
Thanks for the feedback!!!

When I played Madden 2009 the first things I looked for was the ratings of my Seahawks team. I than checked the Legends since I play APF 2K8. When I saw that for the Legend that Earl Campbells speed was higher than the Kansas Comet ( Gale Sayers ) I couldn't believe it LOL. I than noticed how Tom Brady ( Who I think is the best QB to ever play the game ) had a rating of 100 on Arm Strength even though he doesn't have the strongest arm in the NFL was laughable.

Maybe I notice it more because I play in NFL SIM Leagues and have run many on APF so I look in to the scouting reports on each player and I also have a large Legend CAP list that most use at 2ksport.com.

I just want to see more players in Madden look and play more like there real life counterparts especially since Ian has posted he is making it SIM.