Old 03-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #38
seriousluboy83
MVP

seriousluboy83's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Also, how great would it be if there was a GAME DAY preperation? Maybe make a bunch of cut sceens of pre-game, half time, and post-game talks by the coach? I can understand using genaric terms like "Thier reciver is killing us!" Even with genaric speak it gets you hyped up for the game adn into the game. 'Great job guys, and today's gameball goes to ---" and depending on your performance you can earn a game ball and so forth.

I think I would be asking too much but what about pre-game warm ups? maybe a little mini game you do a 1v1 drill with a player? For example WR/DB, O-Line/D-Line, if QB you throw some passes to your recivers. [I don't know what line backer would do] and the kicker could, well, kick at the net. A few reps and you are ready. Poorly done you get a small skill penalty, if you do alright no change adn doing them well means you are fully ready for game day and get a minor skill increase. You could choose to sim it for an average score.

All these things bring you into the game more. These are all truely presentation and lasting appeal that would make SS fun.

def. if they could add these suggestions SS would do wonders for madden