View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
RidinDwnKingsley
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Ridins Rosters

UPDATE 6/14/09

Sorry for the delay guys been real busy..but this file is well worth the wait....includes tons of motion edits, equipment edits, tons of new minor league caps and adjustmenst making this roster the most current and accurate minor league roster file available...bar none...this features ALOT of the new draftees, which due to limitations had to be rated B and c prospects except of course Strasburg who is an A, I did a ton of research on the caps and tried to come as close to possible with stance/motion edits as well as actual pitches...draftees were placed in AA on all teams....this file is meant for Franchise play and has been tested extensively, hundreds of hours for accurate stats in play and sim....this file has over 300 hours of edits and caps that i have done...i have transferred SCEAs caps from their newest updates to this file and have made adjustments accordingly to make players play like as close to realistic as possible (ex...Ibanez power been boosted, D willis and F. carmona tuned down).....enjoy!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yr3y15

Last edited by RidinDwnKingsley; 06-14-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove