View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #177
CreatineKasey
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Comparison Vid between Madden 10's new running animations and All Pro 2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I think that question is on a lot of peoples minds. Will Madden '10' match or surpass these other games? In overall game play, animations, presentation, ect...

As I've said in an other post...it's not that I doubt Ian, but I wonder if he and his team were given the budget to accomplish something like this in one year? Maybe I'm way wrong...but getting Madden from where it currently is, to matching these other games, seems like a tall order. I going to try to take your approach Phobia. I'm going to try not to compare these games, but instead just hope for a much improved Madden game to play this August.
I am confident his team will. I think Ian is really pouring his heart into this game. I mean the guy voluntarily comes on here and answers even the most specific questions that may only matter to a handful of people. He really cares about putting out a great SIM football game. It'll be interesting as the summer wears on if we know about some of the bigger features like collision detection, running anmiations, or online franchise.