View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #1
Kingspadee
Banned

OVR: 14
Will this be the year in Franchise where we will be ASKED for trades, hold-outs, ect.

Nothing worse than just playing and there are no trades and basically the mode is just dull. (Of course with Online Franchises this will be fixed since I would try to get 32 active players)

But even if I didn't have 32 players it'd be nice to see the CPU actually...active.

I know the folks on Head Coach are working on Franchise mode which is fantastic. I loved bidding on players and those little things that made Head Coach fun.

I would like to have players disgruntled.

"Damn I went 0-16, the star MLB wants to be traded and go to a team that can actually compete...so now he refuses to play."

It'd suck to groom a rookie and then he hold-outs and then you gotta trade him away - but at least it will make the mode interesting.

I would like to have trade proposals to me (man Detroit is giving me their 2 1st round picks AND a 5th for X player) OK time to pull the trigger.

I don't know if these are important to others but to me they are. Like I said as it stands now - Franchise mode is way, way, way, WAY too dull
Advertisements - Register to remove