Old 03-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #191
totalownership
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Comparison Vid between Madden 10's new running animations and All Pro 2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyjay14
have you played NHL 09 or MLB the show?

sports games havent fallen off, they have gone to a new level. madden has fallen off... but not sports games
I have The Show and it plays solid and is a definitely the best of sports videogames out there. Infact it's in my sig which also explains the avatar. However here in lies the problem. Let me give an analogy for you. Game developers are like chefs. The Show is like a nice juicy hamburger when up to now these chefs have been feeding us dried up shriveled up Vienna sausages. The problem is these guys have been chefs for so long that they should know how to cook some Kobe Beef Steaks by now. Now up until 4 or 5 years ago we could see the chef skills getting better and better. Food tasting real good and we could see their skills getting better then out of nowhere they start giving us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and dried up shriveled up Vienna sausages.

They gave the chefs a brand new state of the art kitchen (360 and PS3) and the first thing they did was head to the microwave and heated up a hot pocket and said eat this.
Advertisements - Register to remove