View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
rckinAPhilliezhat
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Superstar Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
Each time I see people talking about SS mode I se two camps. Those who feel SS is a great idea that was executed terribly and has hopes for the futer, and those who really haven't even tried it and could care less.

I can't think of a single serious post that said they LIKE the was SS mode is right now, and I also can't think of a reason why someone would.

SS needs a SERIOUS overhaul and it will likely come NEXT year for M11. Ian and co. are doing what appears to be a good job on the core elements of Madden and have said before that once the fundamentals are sound, then they can turn their attention to the finer points.
what you are saying makes sense..but you do realize that if what you're saying is true..this will be the second year that superstar mode went without changes..TWO YEARS!??..Is that ok? Im happy with what there doing with franchise mode..but if they do absolutely nothing to improve superstar mode..which isnt that hard to do since it has nothing..I would be very dissapointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove