Old 03-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #25
RGiles36
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: After reading the new blog.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillotine 1
and frankly Rgiles (who I consider very highly) is on a short list of guys from OS that I have something planned for anyway. Put it this way, win or lose...he would have won the bet anyway.
Thanks bro', I'm flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Some of you guys are putting to many chips on the table thinking everything will be in Madden 2010. Ian never said anything regarding pre-game show. He just said something pertaining to "Pre-game warmups".

I don't really expect them to do full blown out Pre-game,half time, or post game show. That's not a bad thing im just not getting myself hyped up thinking they will change everything in 1 year.
Yeah, I kinda fall into this thinking. It would be welcomed certainly, but I don't see it. However, I'd be satisfied with a halftime show along the lines of what NBA2K8 (I forget what halftime show is in 2K9) employed: the camera would pan around a studio w/ no people, and breakdown the stats w/ commentary. Nothing too major, but something simple and effective to get the job done. I don't need to see Adam Schefter or Chris Berman in the studio in Madden 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove