View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 02:39 PM   #27
Bump101
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: 1st thing to let us know?

Yeah but is it fair to hold the new regime reliable for the old teams faults? IMO, no. Ian and co. are in the same position that Obama in. They both have to clean up someone else mess. Surely you don't hold the new president at fault for what's going on in our country do you? If you do then, for now on, I'll take what you post with a grain of salt. If you don't, then why are you flaming EA's new team for trying to clean up the mistakes that Daivd O, and his team made? It's alot of stuff that has to be fix, and I think the core of the game should be fixed first, then they can worry about stuff that don't have anything to do with the actual core of the game.

Would it be fair if you had a new job and you were replacing someone that almost ran a company in the ground, yet everyone at that company constantly blame you for what the guy you're replacing did? I think not. You have to crawl before you walk, and getting franchise to not frezze up at all should be priority number one if IMO. I wouldn't care if they wait til Madden 11 to get the online franshise thing poppin, just as long as they fix the franshise mode in general. Just my opinion though.

Last edited by Bump101; 03-31-2009 at 02:51 PM.