View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 05:59 PM   #20
jeremym480
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Icon3 Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

I agree 100%. In my past experiences with playing online I would either:

a) play against someone who threw every down, never punted and usually quit in the 2nd Q after I went up by 21

or

b) were big cheese heads and knew what to do in order to take advantage of certain plays (and ran them over and over again) or pulled the plug

Honestly, I think EA should create two games. One for online and the second for offline. The online game should have everything that an online gamer would want (chat rooms, vs., Dynasty's, etc.) While, the offline version would be more like a combination of Madden and Head Coach, with a very deep franchise mode that would keep us playing Madden even after the Real Season is over. EA could offer a package deal similar to the one they offered last year. Both games for $90 or something like that.

Anyways, I just wanted to throw in my .02. I'm really excited about Madden this year and would love to see some new (old) dyansty feature's in Madden. I mean, they were there on PS2 so come on. Let's see some SportsCenter with team highlights, news, injury updates, etc (2k). Also, a more in depth draft with Mel Kiper and Todd McShay. How, about hold out's, CPU trades, position battles, etc.??????

Hopefully, we won't be disapointed once August gets here....... Again.......

PS. It would kill Madden for me if they take away the import draft feature. So please don't do this....Thanks