View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #111
CapnKill
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Could we please have more info on fight for the fumble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReservoirDog76
How about the pile up just happens and we wait while the refs pull the players off and signal who has possession?

That would keep the suspense up while the pile is going on...and I think the STR attribute should play a role in who is able to wrestle the ball away under the pile.
This is pretty much what I was thinking... there will be suspense anyway...maybe you can rotate the camera around the pileup to make things interesting.

STR should definetely be a factor, also I'd say body type or body weight should definitely be a factor... Also, does the NG game have the Toughness attribute or is that gone?

As far as button mashing goes, that should definetely not be an option, unless EA has a way to block turbo on controllers.

The other kinda crazy thing I was thinking of is maybe during the pile up you can flash 3 defensive formations one after another and the players have to select the correct one... like .. Cover 2 or Cover 3, etc..etc... anyway who ever guesses the most correct in the fastest time wins... Kinda like the NCAA Rattle the QB thing...
Advertisements - Register to remove