Old 04-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #32
SoxFan01605
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Second Patch for PS3 Already Here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimarlins1
Not true...how come the 2k forum is allowed to have patch discussions and threads and SCEA isn't, it makes no logical sense. It's an unfair double-standard b/c we are not allowed to discuss the Show patch b/c the
developers are on the board

Anyway I'm done discussing that here. I want to here impressions on the 2k patch
Pure conjecture and also untrue. Threads repeatedly asking "where/when is the patch coming" were locked here too when there was nothing tangible to discuss. The reason it's being discussed here is because there is something to discuss.

The reason it's not being discussed there is there isn't anything to discuss. There's no announcement yet. when there is, they'll let us know and people will discuss from there. Constantly creating "any patch news" threads is useless in ANY forum.

You already created another thread asking why (which probably should have happened via PM) in The Show thread. Now you've brought it here. At best it belongs there and not in the 2K forum is all (I know you recognize that as you mentioned it...not "jumping on you", I'm merely clarifying my response).

Like I said, I hope you enjoy 2K9.

Last edited by SoxFan01605; 04-01-2009 at 08:32 PM. Reason: perfecting...