View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
TheWatcher
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: Madden 2010 - Advanced celebrations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
Def, they need cut scenes, more team celebrations, Shots of fans, shots of players who didnt score the TD, shots of a coach. They can do so much and i hope they do.
They might wanna try actually putting the head coaches back in the game first. The only time we see them now is during challenges. After seeing the latest photos and still seeing those 3 awful looking coaches on the sideline, I'm very concerned that they didn't add the Head Coach presence again. I don't understand the concept of having three unrecognizable coaches instead of having a recognizable one stalking the sidelines and having his own scenes and such. It's just a flat out bad idea that hurts presentation.

Just like I mentioned to OMT, it's gotta be quality over quantity. It may seem like we're getting more because there are three or four coaches instead of just one, but we're actually getting less because the added coaches look bad, they're not recognizable, and the Head Coach has no presence, and what do we see on Sundays? We see the Head Coach stalking the sidelines A LOT. It's one of those things that goes without saying. It's a no-brainer. A fully polygonal recognizable Head Coach is better than 3-4 bad-looking coaches that we can't recognize.

Quality must reign over all. Quality first, not quantity.
Advertisements - Register to remove