View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:42 AM   #157
JAY__JAY_
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Why I'm Done With NBA Basketball This Year: NBA 2K9

what pisses me off about nba2k9 is the bullsh*t that happens when you put up the difficulty. I've played nearly half the season on allstar, have a good team, was at 33-5. my next few games included lakers, cavs, jazz. Lost to both lakers and cavs but alot. As soon as i missed a couple of shots i couldnt hit anything for the rest of the wuater and the lakers just hit everything. same thing happened against cavs. lebron hit a 1/4 court shot contested. how bull****. i couldnt rebound anything. I had a tight game against the jazz but I was up by 20 odd and then they went on a 30 -like 5 run to get infront. i pulled it back in the 4th and won in a close one, which was good. But then i played the knicks. and i switch my xbox off after the 1st quater in anger. It was 40-8 after the first quater! I could not hit anything, layups, open shots, and nate and chandler couldnt miss. I couldnt board anything. AH!

Allstar played beautifully but i felt i was winning to many games, blowing some teams out by 20 or more often. so i thought ill put it to super star, that makes the games close, ill win some lose some. but no this crap happens. wtf!

back to winning every game i guess, at least it was fun