View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:53 AM   #46
niggarachi
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Ian, without the vision cone, how will procedural awareness effect the QB ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito78
How realistic was to have passing icons under receivers? Visually the cone to me wasn't bad at all. I honestly believe that most of the people saying that, just don't want to admit that the real reason they didn't like the cone, was because it was too hard for them.

With procedural awareness, a cone is needed to tell the user where the QB is actually looking. Their needs to be a double tap system where if the cone isn't on the WR you want to throw to you press the button once to put the cone on the WR and a second time to throw him the ball.

If you hate the cone so much, a feature where the WR is highlighted in some way will serve the same purpose.

lmao, ha i didnt like the cone only becuz of looks alone. it wasnt hard(no homo) i just didnt like it on the screen. and there is a HUGE difference between having a giant cone on the field(again no homo) and having some kind of highlighted icon under a single reciever. serves the same purpose yes(which i never protested) but gives a different visual effect which was my problem