View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #22
lgxjames
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Who is tired of the non-stop Madden wishlist threads/posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Why do people call excitement and anticipation butt-kissing? There are persons, like myself, who actually want a great game this year, and are rooting for the possibility we might actually get it. EA doesn't owe me anything. I bought the games, flaws and all. It just boggles my mind of how there are those who think EA needs to win them back for the "betrayal" that Madden next-gen has been. They put Ian the helm, I trust his vision and the team he has assembled. 06-09 is yesterday and can't be changed. Now I'm just taking this year as this year. I'm not holding anyone, Marketing or otherwise over the fire. And I will say that EA Sports under Peter Moore has gained me as a fan. EA Canada is a kick-butt studio that is putting 2k Sports to shame. But I'm not saying any more, before the inevitable "fanboy" wars begin.....
Well when I say "***kissing" the way your taking it is not how I meant it, But we both would be a little nieve to believe alot of ppl here don't think Ian is the "Savior" already.

Honestly I don't think EA in general cares about any betrayal or anything, Because regardless there's going to be a midnight release with millions of copies sold 1st week...

But the love for Ian has without doubt grown progressively fast over the last few weeks (Hence by all the new OS members, myself included)