View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 03:40 PM   #54
CapnKill
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: Ian, without the vision cone, how will procedural awareness effect the QB ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybutlerz
You didn't need forever to get the pass off, you just had to make the right reads. I had no problem with the cone and I don't see what was so stupid about it.

You say that's it's stupid not because it was hard, but because you couldn't make your reads in time? That sounds like it was too hard. It was not impossible to master and I had a ton of success with the Ravens, hardly a QB factory.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or question your abilities, I'm just looking for clarification.
Agreed, the cone was not a hindrance in any way shape or form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Im saying you were usually sacked if especially if you were trying to go for a 15+ yard pass.
This is because you were not good enough at the game. I never had a problem using the cone. I was never "usually sacked when trying to throw 15+ yards".... Maybe I had a different copy of hte game than you? Maybe your game was just broken... that must be it.

Another great thing about the cone is you could actually manipulate a user safety with it! It was great, you could actually mimick a real life QB by looking to one side of the field, and hwen the user safety started to cheat that way you could then switch to the other side.

That's an element of the game that you cannot simulate at this time without the vision cone.

Last edited by CapnKill; 04-02-2009 at 03:44 PM.