View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
TheCreep
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Coach Cam dilenma.

Once again, devs if you could chime in on this one, it would be very appreciated.

Ok...I'm assuming this is not a big deal to most of you all, because I haven't seen any threads about it. Currently, the coaches cam is mapped to both triggers. The right trigger zooms the camera out and shows your whole teams play assignment, the left trigger does the same but shows only your selected players play assignment.

The problem is, the left trigger is also strafe after the play begins. I find it better to hold the strafe button before the play starts because pulling the strafe trigger after the play(is that the index finger?) combined with the speed of the game, causes about a second delay on my thumb reacting, and I've given up many slants because of it.

Before the play begins I like to be down in the dirt with the players, but since I'm holding the left trigger before the play, I'm always zoomed out. Is it possible for you guys to take the coach cam off of the left trigger, seeing that its already mapped to the right trigger anyway? So I'll hold the left trigger, and the screen wont zoom out, you all tracking with me here? See what I'm saying?
Advertisements - Register to remove