Old 04-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #16
g2thecore
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: No Customizable Camera Angles=No Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnKill
It's my eyes into the game. The default cameras are too close to the action. I don't enjoy the game when I don't have a good view of everything that is happening. I tried to play the normal madden view on the PS2 on many occasions but I always went back to Madden Long because I want to see everything.

Playing defense is ZERO fun for me with the default cam. It is too close and too low, so its difficult to read the opponents routes... I find myself sitting there and reacting to what my opponent does instead of trying to jump routes and such... the chess match on defense is gone for me when I can't see what's happening.

Maybe I'm being picky, but for me, the way I view the field is the #1 most important thing. The game could be phenomenal on every level, but if I don't like how I see the game, then what good does that do me?

And there's also the fact that having a sports game in 2009 that does not give you options for multiple camera angles is unheard of! And to think that Madden, out of all the games, which is in such a huge spot light is the one game that doesn't offer camera angles is unacceptable.
Great post dude!

I think you're right, every sports game in this day and age should have the option for multiple camera angles by default. It shouldn't even be a debate.