View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 09:05 PM   #107
FadeEmAll
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Am I the only one that doesn't care about online franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
Aha! This was exactly my point. I would've thought that anybody today clamoring for online franchise would've been all over a feature like Franchise Live Opponent. In Madden 07 for 360 (and probably PS3 but I don't know about all that version offered) You could take your franchise, connect online, and then bring in a live opponent to play you in your franchise. It also allowed you to use custom rosters, so this could be considered a sort of bare skeleton/test pilot of online franchise. Madden 07 sold about 2 Million copies on 360, and yet to be honest I've never actually seen much discussion about this feature outside of some passing mentions here and there.
I'm not going to go into the long responses you guys are doing but, Franchise Live opponent was nothing!!! and I mean nothing!!!! like online Franchise can or will be. to even compare the two is ludicrous. All that crap was was porting a game online to play against a friend, the lack of people clamoring for that has no relation to the desire for online franchise.