Old 04-03-2009, 01:31 AM   #19
adembroski
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Any Chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
If you consider all the times we had to hear "Maybe next year" about all things Franchise from Ian last year - it would be rather infuriating to hear that nothing will really change.
Do not misunderstand me here... I'm not saying Franchise mode wont be significantly better. I'd put money on it being outstanding. What I'm saying is that I kind of expect them to stick within the same framework and make everything work right. A working model of what already exist would make a lot of people here happy.

The reason to have hope is they haven't said anything. This tells me they're holding it back for the stretch run or EAnthonyS isn't approving what's there... if the latter is the case, expect something very big.

What I am saying is that I don't expect a new interface, a new way of approaching franchise, I don't expect them to rewrite franchise from the ground up... rather add some new options and fix what's already there.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.