View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #9
Moostache
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Wildcat Formation in Madden 10....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon_c993
Honestly I have been able to stop a lot of cheezers on Madden 09 if they use rocket catch use it right back with your corner...its that easy....if they use one exploit play all the time find the plays kryptonite I played one guy especially that used 2 different plays one of them 80-85% of the time and I played him two times then I went into practice mode with his team and found the play....he hasn't scored on me since...we've played 2 or 3 games since then..now he won't even play me because he knows his Cheeze won't wok against me...
So if you spent enough time finding out what plays in Wildcat are used a lot or are most successfull then find that particular plays Kryptonite...
Beating "cheese" tactics is never the issue...it is always possible to counter that kind of crap gameplay, the point is that its simply no fun after a while. 9 times out of 10, you stop somebody from doing the same stupid **** and they either accuse you of cheating and quit or they just quit outright...

If I wanted to play against someone running the exact same 2 or 3 plays every down, I would set up two controllers and go to town with it!

It will always be this way though...even if NFL 10 does turn out to be the sim-style game it is being hyped as, there will be a ton of online jokers who run no-huddle on every play (even incomplete passes), go for it on 4th and 20 from their own 15, and run an offense of 2-3 plays total. That is just the reality of the situation...finding players of a similar mindset and sticking with them for online games is a flat out must and always will be...