Old 04-03-2009, 06:24 PM   #38
MRxAmazing
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: User Catching in Madden 10 & Co-op play

Quote:
Originally Posted by l NErd l
I feel the same way MR.

User catching in indeed is a very important feature in Madden that should be corrected. Animations in that area are long over-due.
As for Co-op, that is VERY high on my list. I love playing with my buddies on the same team. I remember doing it in 05'. We would make a franchise and stick with it for seasons on end. The curl routes and stop and go routes are impossible for the user to run. It would be awsome if they some how let you have more control of your reciever i.e. Cutting, faking body movements etc. While your buddy controls the quarterback and hits you perfectly in stride with the perfect REALISTIC animation that you as the USER have control of. Not this rocket catching BS or whatever these cheeser mother*uckers do.

I am hoping that EA adds in Co-op this year.....
I don't even know why it was even taken out in the first place?
I think co-op IS in Madden this year. But it's just not fun to play really. It's partially because you can't run routes.

They should make USER route-running a little better. At least add in the ability to flick the RS down to make the WR Cut and face the Line of Scrimmage.