View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #9
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Now that Cutler has been traded, I have a question and real life trades with pick

Same here. I like the idea and it is somethign I have posted about regarding Madden since 04. Obviously in the past our ideas were mostly falling on deff ears.

I don't wantto take ful credit, but in after 04 came out I was on some EA forums and was talking about a USA Today/ESPN the magazine/Sports illustrated feature for franchise mode where you could have improtant news, milestones, etc be in the magazine or newspaper. I also talked about player moral and stats for players "starting" games and keeping track of that. A lot of people contriubted to this idea and it became fine tunned over that summer, so it was by no means MY idea or anythign buta community effort adn low and behold in 05 or 06 we got just that and more in franchise.

I don't know if we were responcible for any of it but I would like to think we were. Regardless this year is the first time we actually SEE community feedback altering the game we love.

There are a lot of good, and some bad or impracticle franchise ideas out there. I totally agree that this is a good one, but it honestly isn't a new one. I really wish like how Adambroski has an official update thread that there were some official Franchise wishlist thread that kept as many good ideas listed and really weeded out the impracticle ones. This way Ian and his crew could se it and give us thier input on those ideas.