View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #11
PGaither84
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Speed bar

"The run" by Steve Young.

I just think fatigue should play a bigger role in the game. How many times do w se a huge gain by a back and then the sub comes in for the next down or two becasue the back is winded? When people talk about Champ Baily getting run down by Ben watson or other moments that are similar the often overlook that the player intentionalyl slowed down to showboat and prance into the endzone.

It wouldn't be fair to Don Bebee or Ben Watson to have this feature. However, if this were implemented it would have a direct tie into the stamina ratting. I like how in basketball there is a turbo cooldown and I don't think that is unsim, however things are a little different in Football. The true cooldown of turbo is in the huddle. Players who are truely winded come out becasue of excessive fatigue.

I voted No. Again, I think we need a better fatigue system. Also, QBs who turbo and ru naway need to turn back around and set their feet before they throw. This spin and bomb garbage is part of the problem as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove